|Name||Anand Swaroop Pandey|
|Father’s Name||Shri Ram Swaroop Pandey|
||Shrimati Anandwati Pandey|
|Date of Birth||20th July 1973|
|Address||Hotel Pushpakdham Satpura Adventure Club,Pachmarhi 461881-(M.P.)|
|Educational Qualification|| 10th Passed with IInd Division
12th Passed with Ist Division
B.com Passed with IInd Division
|Technical Qualification|| Basic Mountaineering Trained
Black Belt Ist Dan & National Instructor & National Referee in Taekwondo (Korean Karate)
|Scouting Qualification|| Adventure Leader Course Trained
Basic Scout Master Trained
Basic Rover Leader Trained
|Service Given to Following Institutions as a|| Instructor
Bharat Scouts & Guides
National Adventure Institute
From 1994 to 2009 (Feb)
| Asst. Manager
Outward Bound Bharat
2009 – 2010
| Dy. Director
National Adventture Foundation
Nagpur (Mah) (www.Himalayanexcursion.com)
Upto Oct 2010
| Administrative & Training Officer
Himalayan Adventure Institute
Kempty Fall Mussoorie (Uttarakhana) (www.himadven.com)
From Dec 2010 to April 2013
Satpura Adventure club
Pachmarhi- (M.P.)( www.pachmarhiadventure.com)
From May 2014 to Continue
|Work experience of
| Assisted in
1. More than 250 National Adventure Programme
2. 10 International Adventure Programme
3. 11 Adventure Leader Course
4. 07 Skating Tour
5. 05 Taekwondo Camp
6. 01 Adventure Camp for Physical challenged children
7. 01 Adventure Camp for Mentally Challenged Children.
8. Assisted in National Rover Ranger Samagam
From 1994 to 2008 at Pachmarhi.
9. Assisted in many adventure camps for private institutions under N.A.I of BSG Pachmarhi.
10. Taekwondo Training Given to K.V.S. Pachmarhi students, Govt. School Pachmarhi & Forest Department People during 2001 – 2002.
11. Worked as a Quarter Master in many Adventure Programme.
12. Worked as a Asst. Accountant.
|Special Achievement|| Assisted in 04 Nos. Jamboree as Adventure Incharge.
1. Raipur (Chattisgarh) 2001
2. Haridwar (Uttarakhand) 2005
3. Calcutta (West Bengal) 2007
4. Ahemdabad (Gujarat) 2009
|Work experience as Asst. Manager of Outward Bound Bharat|| 1. 05 Adventure Camp assisted at Pachmarhi Dec. 14 to 30th Dec 2009.
2. 01 No. International Camp at Manali (H.P.) Feb 2010.
3. 01 No. Adventure Camp of 15 days at Dayara Bakria Pass (Uttarakhand) summer 2010
4. 01 No, Adventure Camp of 15 Days at Harshil Valley (Saat Taal) Uttarakhand summer 2010
5. 02 times Expedition of Fa-Konda Manali (H.P.) summer 2010.
6. 02 times Expedition of Saur Taal, Manali (H.P.) summer 2010.
7. Computer work & Letter drafting
|Work Experience as a Dy. Director National Adventure Foundation Nagpur|| 1. 05 Adventure Camp for Corporate Company.
03 Camp in Hyderabad & 02 Camp in Nagpur. 2010
2. Taekwondo Training Given to Village Children at Anji Mah. Prepared for State & National.
3. Development of Training Center of NAF at Anji Mah.
4. Assisted in N.A.F. Seminar at Nagpur 2010.
5. Assisted in N.A.F. workshop at OBB Training Center at wadgaon Mah.
6. Computer work & letter drafting.
|Work experience as a Scout Master|| 1. Assisted in Governor testing award camp of U.P. State 2009.
2. Mandal Rally at Urai U.P. 2009.
3. Mandal Rally at Hamirpur U.P. 2009.
4. Assisted Camp for Rover Ranger at P.G. College Banda 2009.
5. Assisted Basic Course for B.ed Participants 2009.
6. Assisted in Nature Study & Trekking Camp 2009 of U.P. State at Sheetlakhet.
7. Dist. Rally at Urai Nov. 2010.
8. Dist. Rally at Jhansi Nov. 2010.
|Experience as a Administrative & Training Officer of Himalayan Adventure Institute, Kempty fall Mussoorie. (Uttarakhand)|| 1. Conducted 48th Search & Rescue Course of Uttarakhand Police. From 15 Dec to 29th Dec 2010.
2. 49th S & R Course 29th Dec to 9 Jan 2011
3. 50th S & R Course 11 Jan to 30th Jan 2011
4. 51st S & R Course 1sr Feb to 20th Feb 2011
5. 52nd S & R Course 1st March to 20th March 2011
6. 53rd S & R Course 21st March to 9th April 2011
7. 54th S & R Course 11 April to 30th April 2011.
All Course of Uttarakhand Police (S.I. and Constables)
8. 55th S & R Course of Bhutan fire Service. Sept 2011
9. Conducted Adventure Camp of Ajmer Public School (Raj) Summer 2010.
10. Conducted Adventure Camp of Doon School, Dehradoon (Uttarakhand) Summer 2011.
11. Conducted Self Defense & Adventure Training Camp of Rajasthan Village Girls ( financed by NGO)
12. Conducted Special Search & Rescue Course of National Disaster Response Force(NDRF 8th Battalion Noida) from 3rd Oct to 22nd Oct 2011.
13. 56th S & R Course Nov. 2011.
14. Conduced Adventure Camp of Children Public School Bindki (U.P.) Dec.2011
15. 57th S & R Course Dec. 2011 of Uttarakhand Police.
16. 58th S & R Course Dec 2011 KASA NGO (H.P.)
17. 59th S & R Course Jan 2012 of Uttarakhand Police
18. Conducted Adventure Camp of Ajmer Public School Raj. March 2012.
19. 60th S & R Course March 2012 of Bhutan Military, Bhutan Police & Bhutan Fire Service.
20. 61st S & R Course April 2012 of Uttarakhand Police.
21. Conducted Adventure Tourism Guide Course of 2 Month (April & May 2012) Participants from all over India)
22. 62nd S & R Course June 2012 of Uttarkashi (NGO)
23. 63rd S & R Course Ocy, 2012 of Bhutan Fire Service & Bhutan Police.
24. Conducted Adventure Tourism Guide Course of Two month (Oct & Nov,2013) partipants from all over India.
25 64th S & R Course Dec,2013 of Uttarakhand Police.
26 02 Times Climbed Naag Tibba. Highest peak of lesser Himalaya.
27 Computer work & letter drafting.
28 Incharge of Equipment & All mountaineering Gear.
|Experience as a Secretary Satpura Adventure Club, Pachmarhi.||Conducted many camps for District Administration in Madhya Pradesh .at
Rewa, Jabalpur Sehore, Bhopal, Gwalior.
Rewa Tourism Promotion Council Govindgarh 15/10/2014 to 19/10/2014
Bhopal Tourism Promotion Council Bhoj Adventure Fest 6 to 28 Feb 2015
Gwalior Tourism Promotion Council March 2015
Rewa Tourism Promotion Council Rewa Vindhya Mahotsav 1 to 5th April 2015
Sehore Toursim Promotion Council Sehore Utsav 13 to 15 April,2015
Umaria Tourism Promotion Council 06/11/2015 to 08/11/2015.Chhindwara DistrictChhindwara Tourism Promotion Council
Satpura Romanchkari Utsav 2016 – 12/01/2016 to 16/01/2016
|Adventure Activity Experience as a Adventure lover|| 1. Rock Climbing
4. Water Rafting
5. Para Gliding
6. Trekking more than 25,000 kms Trekked during 20 years Adventure Service & More than 30,000 students trained including Army, Police, NDRF by me
7. Assisted in Adventure Programme of Manav adventure Institute At Bangalore.
|Extra Achivements|| 1. Many Camps organized of Public schools in their campus.
2. Conducted Handikho Expedition in 2001 (500ft rappelled down & Climbed.at pachmarhi.
3. One Trekking Camps Conducted of 10 days and took a full round of Satpura from NAI to Kajri, Bori, Neemghan, Medki, Ghoranal covered 200kms in dense forest.
|Achivements in Taekwondo|| 1. State Gold Medlists at Allahabad (U.P.)
2. 02 times state Bronze (meerut & dehradoon.)
3. Received Taekwondo National Scholarship form Taekwondo Federation of India.
|Extra Involvement||worked in a T.V.Serial in Jungle Olympics of MP Tribal Department with Shraddha Arts & Communication, Bhopal
as a Adventure Trainer a Reality Show.
See on youtubeAnand pandey in jungle Olympic.